La société de testament collectif
The Collective Will Society recognizes those who have left a gift in their will to the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation.
The Collective Will Society will help build an endowment fund for the Cancer Foundation ensuring that proper support, treatment and research continues in the Ottawa and throughout Eastern Ontario.
When you confirm a gift in your will you have the option of becoming a member of The Collective Will Society. The Collective Will Society newsletter is published twice a year.
Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming a member of The Collective Will Society please fill out the information below.
Take the Will & Estate planning Quiz
- Do you want to prevent your Estate from defaulting to a Government distribution of your assets?
- Do you want to ensure the people you want to leave specific belongings to actually receive them?
- Are you concerned about leaving your loved ones with costly issues and family disputes after your death?
- Do you want to personally choose the people who will act as your children's custodians?
- Do you want to ensure a smooth transition of your assets to your beneficiaries?
- Are you concerned about proper control of your assets?
- Would you like to maximize the net worth of your estate?
- Are you interested in effectively managing any tax consequences and costs arising upon your death?
- Do you wish to support your favourite charities through your will?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please contact your financial advisor to discuss your Will and Estate Plans.
If you are looking for a financial advisor please contact us and we can refer you. Call Lucie Châtelaine at 613.247.3527.